Friday, March 20, 2009

Secrets to a Long, Happy Marriage!


Dear reader, this is only a joke since every single post I've make is a very serious and touching. So, this is only for relaxing and laugh!! Enjoy reading..

9. Two times a week, we go to a nice restaurant, have a little wine, some good food and companionship. She goes Tuesday's, I go Friday's.

8. We also sleep in separate beds. Hers is in Florida and mine is in Cincinnati.

Wedding Cake 7. I take my wife everywhere, but she keeps finding her way back.

6. I asked my wife where she wanted to go for our anniversary. Somewhere I haven't been in a long time!" she said. So I suggested the kitchen.

Dancing Couple 5. We always hold hands. If I let go, she shops.

4. She has an electric blender, electric toaster, and electric bread maker. Then she said, "There are too many gadgets, and no place to sit down!" So I bought her an electric chair.

3. My wife is on a new diet. Coconuts and bananas. She hasn't lost weight, but BOY, can she climb a tree now.

Garbage Can 2. She ran after the garbage truck, yelling, "Am I too late for the garbage?" The driver said, "No, jump in!"

and last but not least...

1. She got a mud pack and looked great for two days. Then the mud fell off!


Article From ahajokes

10 comments:

  1. haha, silly, funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a extraordinary different tips for long life marriage..but it was a funny thing..hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. semoga sukses terus gan buat usahanya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mau mendapatkan pelayanan yang baik dan ramah???

    Modal Kecil bisa mendapatkan hasil yg luar biasa...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Menarik sekali, perlu saya coba ini..
    kebetulan lagi cara tentang hal ini.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok mantap sob buat infonya dan salam kenal

    ReplyDelete
  7. keren mas buat infonya dan salam sukses selalu

    ReplyDelete
  8. bagus bos artikelnya dan menarik

    ReplyDelete
  9. makasih gan buat infonya dan semoga bermanfaat

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kabar Baik Untuk Para pencinta Game
    Karena di Bulan januari ini Sudah keluar Game RPG Online Terpopuler Se-Asia
    Penasarankan Game nya Seperti apa???
    Kalian bisa dilihat game nya dari link di bawah yaaa

    ReplyDelete