Thursday, March 5, 2009

Is Love the Way to a Happy Marriage?


"The Post Is Love the Way to a Happy Marriage? is written by Timon Weller, the online Writer for the Buyers Web Blog. To view the original post just go to Is Love the Way to a Happy Marriage or read or comment on it here below.."


Is Love the Way to a Happy Marriage? I have been thinking about this question for a while now, yet it is one many have so many opinions on.

Some believe it is the only important aspect to a marriage yet to others it is like only one component..

So many marriages these days fail so what is the commonality to all of these? In fact If a marriage lasts more than 4 years these days you are in the top rare percentage by western statistics..

Elements to a Possible Long Lasting Happy Marriage :
  • Love
  • Respect
  • Commitment
  • Lifestyle
  • Common Interests
  • Friendship

Another aspect I have been thinking about is, if it is not the only way to a happy marriage then what other components are needed?

Is Love the Way to a Happy Marriage..? What do you think..?

2 comments:

  1. I know that love is the way to a happy marriage. We have had many problems in our 31 years of marriage but what always held us together was our love. Many times I thought I should just leave but couldn imagine my life without my man and I know he's thought the same thing. I also beleive you can learn to love someone. My mother was married to a man who I know didn't love her when they got married.But after all their years together they were very much in love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing Mrs. B and thanks for visiting.. Thank you..

    ReplyDelete